Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered a portable car battery jumper on March 3rd 2021. The morning of March.

6th I received a phone call from my sister in NJ that my younger brother 26 had passed away reasons unknown to date. I immediately left Missouri and made it NJ in 16 hrs 17 min. I don't have family in Missouri and have lived in my apt complex since last August and like to keep to myself. That package was left somewhere near the front door or porch somewhere near.

So I call Amazon when I got back which was about a week ago and tell them what happened they do an investigation and their determination that the box was scanned and left at my door. They will not give me a refund for the item which was $62.99 the whole problem I have with this is that their customer service team is extremely rude I was disconnected off of a phone call I was abruptly removed from a chat just a lot of you know things that shouldn't be happening especially if they're using USPS because you know they're having lots of problems with deliveries and mail and I shouldn't be responsible for a box that was left in near or around my front porch or door.

I had a problem like this probably about 6 months ago where they also stated that USPS had the Box scanned in front of the door it turns out that the box was delivered to me 2 months after it was shipped out on I got it on my doorstep at the other house that I was living in so the scanning that they do that states that they're scanning it right in front of the door to me is a bunch of Bologna I really I could really use the help with this because you know $62.99 is a lot of money for me and I don't think that I should be liable for their choice of the shipping partners that are obviously having trouble through the COVID-19 pandemic with mail deliveries and packages. The return window for this package that I never got is also an April the 6th.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Amazon Pros: Price.

Amazon Cons: Are not truthful about refunds.

Comments