Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user May 06, 2022

Reorder on this cat food according to logistics was supposed to arrive today per a supervisor and since I didn't get an email to confirm I just called. I'm told the order was canceled cause I didn't agree to a Sat.

delivery. What happened with the supervisor ok? The last female rep I spoke with verified it was coming today as the rep that spoke with a supervisor got disconnected from me. I called right back.

She said she could see the ok by supervisor. I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW! The supervisor I just spoke to said the best he could do is delivery for tomorrow. Really?

What part of I'm home today to receive it did they not understand? I even told them I'd pay the $2.99 extra they charge for next day just to get it here today. Was told it would be replaced at no extra charge. I don't know what's up with Amazon but they need to either do a house cleaning of reps not putting their notes and our conversations on acct or follow thru with what is stated.

Supervisor today said delivery would be Sat. but couldn't guarantee it would come before I have to go to work. I don't think they get that we work also, order according to that and go out of our way to protect our investment and THEIRS to make sure we get it. I'm not a thief, I just want what I paid for and delivered according to instructions.

I told him if driver this time doesn't put the box where instructed I'm done with them and will call asap for refund.

Since I called Logistics I had no way to save the conversation like I do with chat so I have proof. Advice...Always keep copies of your chat!!

Original review posted by user May 05, 2022

I ordered 2 16# bags of cat food to be delivered on 5/4 with instructions to leave behind dog house on front porch by door. Got a text that showed the box sitting on the 2 chairs beside the dog house.

I immediately called Logistics to find out what the *** as all he had to do is go about a foot to the left and package would've been safe. This is not a good neighborhood and I have always had instructions to leave packages either in/behind the dog house or in a carrier right by door to prevent theft. I told Logistics I guarantee when I get home it won't be there as it was out for God and every thief in the neighborhood to see it plainly. It wasn't there as I told them.

I responded to the logistics email and told them that and was told the driver was going to be reported and did I want a reship or refund. Well since my cats were almost out of food a reship was option. Then today I get an email to call Logistics and I'm told I have to fill out an incident report? When did this start?

If they don't follow delivery instructions and package gets stolen as they were already told this previously with other stolen packages, why do I need to account for their mistake. This should be immediately shipped out. I had to go buy a small bag of food middle of the night so my cats could eat. I told them either ship it out or I'll go somewhere else.

The gal I talked to told me I better go someplace else as it would take a couple of days for them to decide what to do and then they would probably just do a refund. WHAT THE *** HAS HAPPENED TO AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE? I buy a lot of things from Amazon almost on a weekly basis and shouldn't have to deal with their drivers not reading instructions. This gal told me they do the instructions as a courtesy.

What? I read how packages are being stolen everywhere and I took precautions to prevent this and save them money and me time and stress.

I'll be getting my items elsewhere from now on unless I receive the replace by 5/6 while I'm off work for the day. Thanks so much Amazon for making my life a living *** right now.

User's recommendation: Buy your pet food from a reliable company that delivers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Can usually get next day, Comfort of home shopping.

Amazon Cons: Customer respect, Making us responsible for their mistakes.

Location: Dallas, Texas