PACKAGE DID NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. F U AMAZON. THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN.
Simple. I'm a college student. Came back for Christmas. Finally free from final exams and decided to order something off of Amazon for my brother. I ordered YuGiOh cards this past Saturday, the 21st. THE F*CKING PRINT SAID IT WOULD ARRIVE BY THE 24TH. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I ORDERED IT. IF I KNEW IT WOULDN'T ARRIVE BY TODAY, I F*CKING WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT IT.
Called Amazon up. They put the classic English-limited representative on the phone with me. Could barely understand what he was trying to say. Explained my situation to him. He tried calling some UPS place. Apparently gave up and then gave me their phone and told me to "call them yourself". Somehow, a representative came onto the line so it was a three-way phone call with the UPS place and Amazon. I started talking to the UPS representative. She couldn't help me, saying I should seek help from Amazon. I told her I was calling them at the moment and they told me to call UPS. I hollered for the Amazon guy only to find that he hung up the phone. F*cking coward.
And that's my RETARDED AMAZON F*CKED UP CHRISTMAS STORY.
Tl;dr. Amazon does not ship my Christmas item in time, destroying the heart and wishes of my dearest brother. And their customer service is beyond horrendous.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Yugioh Cards
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is my first time ordering from Amazon. Ordered a part for my wife's car. Seller (FU-Auto) sends the wrong part. As you can see from the..."
- " I ordered a set of Cuff Daddy cufflinks from Amazon on August 29, 2016 for $39 along with few other things. On August 30, 2016 Amazon sent me an..."
- "James Simao who is operating an Amazon business that charged clients $5,000 in advance for providing unique information about running a success Amazon business. Then, James expects his..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."