Verified Reviewer

3.0

Hello, my name is Crystal Rankin and I am contacting because I am having SEVERE issues. Recently I have placed a bunch of orders on the site, when a good bit of it for some reason went to the wrong address, Ive contacted support not once, but TWICE about this issue and have only received refunds for SOME of my items that I wouldnt get.

I keep getting told it will have to be escalated to a certain department and I would hear something back within 48 hours, BOTH TIMES. I have been patient, I have been more than understanding, but it has now been a WEEK since I contacted customer service the first time. I am FED UP. I want my money back for the items that went to the wrong address.

I do not have ANY of these items.

I am sick and tired of being told the same thing and not hearing anything back afterwards. I will be more than happy to find the order number once I hear something back, but I need the rest of my refund.

Comments