I ordered a kindle from Amazon. Delivery date was to be 12/3.

Acccording to UPS, this has been out for delivery since 12/3 and it is now 12/5. Contacted UPS and was told to contact Amazon and report it as a lost package. Searched high and low to find a phone number, send an email. Can't find anything on their website.

Amazon is getting way to big for their britches. I've been dealing with them since the 90's. Before shopping anywhere I always check out Amazon because of my past shopping experiences. I have never had a problem.

Many years ago I even got an email from Jeff Bezos thanking me.

Times they are a changing'. Thanks Amazon, I appreciate your loyalty to your customers!

Comments

I AM NOT TOO BIG (YET). JUST WAIT!!!!!!

jeffb:x :( :cry :? :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :p 8) ,) :grin :)

1 866 216 1072

Takiesha

If UPS lost it, how exactly is this Amazon's fault? I think this is a legitimate question. Also, I went to Amazon just now and found a way to contact them fairly quickly.

Did you get the package back or not? Your message turned from negative to positive.

Now where does that leave you?

Are you praising them or thanking them? Make up your mind. Maybe then, you can get some real help. If you don't need help, then don't waste people's time.

@B. Rordon

Thank You, You Really Made My Day. Nobody understands how REALLY, REALLY HARD MY JOB IS!!!!!

( WELL, MAYBE JEFF DOES):) :grin ,) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x