Franklin, Tennessee

I bought a "Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor" at amazon.com from gpscity and they simply cancelled the order and later said its out of stock. but when i check their website they have it and it is at a higher price.

I want to know what are my rights. because samething happens from customer and i find a cheaper product, the seller never cancels it.

Please advice.

The product is a sports watch and it was bought around 138$, but now on gpscity.com it is showing for $249. let me know where i can file a complaint against this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Website.

Comments

The reason that sellers are doing this is because Amazon is ripping sellers off with the cost of shipping! I ended up selling two blu-ray trilogies for $20 each.

Amazon immediately tacked on $3.99 shipping for each one that the customer had to pay. Good price, right? For you maybe! But to us sellers, take me for example, I had to pay $10 more than the customer did just to get it out to him.

Overall, I am sitting waiting on a $37.30 payment from Amazon for selling both trilogies. How much did I pay in shipping all together? $38.09. I paid MORE for shipping than I'm getting back.

$1, sure. But it's more about the headache of it than anything. When I asked them for a refund of the difference in shipping since I am unemployed right now and didn't realize that was going to happen, they always chose to cower and hide between their policies and procedures. They are crooks.

Period. The reason the person canceled your order is probably because it was going to cost him MORE to ship it than he originally wanted to. That's why they up the price of the product again. To make up for the cost of shipping and the fees taken out of the sale.

Not your fault, I know, but think about it from their side of things as well. Amazon treats their sellers like total ***. Sometimes, we gotta do what we gotta do to make sure that we're not being scammed either.

I am still outraged at the fact that I paid more to ship these items to these people than I am getting back in my pocket! So think about it this way...we sellers don't have it fair either.

This happened to me too, what a bait and switch!

the better buisness bureau is great, They are forcing amazon to consider and respond to my arguments about them charging my account ~$100 without my permission. Just go to www.bbb.org and find amazon and start your case. It is really easy and powerful.

EITHER THEY WERE DROP SHIPPING OR THEY WERE UNDER REVIEW BY AMAZON AND REFUSED TO SHIP. WHEN UNDER REVIEW BY AMAZON THEY HOLD ALL YOUR PAST SALES OF 15 DAYS AND ALL YOUR NEW SALES MONEY UNTIL THEY GET DONE CAN BE FOR MONTHS. MANY SELLERS WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER TO KEEP FROM SHIPPING ANYMORE STUFF FOR FREE FOR AMAZON.