4.3
Turnaround Time

In early September I ordered marking pens for a Christmas project for a customer. On December 7th it still hadn't arrived.

I called Customer Service and they said they had no idea why it never shipped. They canceled the order and placed a new one which they promised would arrive by Dec. 12. That one also never shipped.

When I called again on Dec. 14th, again they had no answer why it didn't ship and once again canceled the order and placed a new one. This time they promised it by Dec. 19, today.

On Dec. 18 the status showed as not shipped so I called again. They gave all sorts of excuses and said it would ship at 8 AM today, Dec 19 and would be here today. As of 4 PM it has still not shipped and when contacting customer the Rude customer service rep just said it will ship and just wait, then disconnected me.

I have to refund the $100 to my client who won't do business with me again.

That's what I get for ordering 4 months early from Amazon. Yes, I am a Prime member, lot of good that did!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Order Complications