State: Ohio City: Columbus Clear all filters (8 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Amazon review in Columbus, Ohio: THE SIGNAL IS PERPETUALLY UNSTABLE

I am sick and tired of silently watching the spinning circle while I wait for programming to begin working again. It often happens that I get so disgusted that I turn the TV off. You should know that my home computer running on the same wireless signal NEVER has problems. I give you a couple more weeks before I give up on you and write a serious complaint to the FCC; I shouldn't be getting charged for what amounts to a pain in the you-know-what.
Product
Amazon Fire Tv Streaming Stick
I am getting packages from amazon that I did not order I did not paid and they are using my name my address and sending non sense packages, I called them and spent maybe 5-6 hours on the phone explaining my problem maybe to 10-11 people they did not helped at all...
Machele

There is a scam going around where scammers in China are sending packages to people with little items in it. I forget what the purpose of it is, but it has been in the new lately.

Do a search for this scam---unsolicited packages, etc. Bottom line, however is that if you didn't order a package delivered to you, you are not responsible for paying for it and can do with it as you wish---and especially not have to pay for it if someone sends you a bill. You didn't say what the packages contained, but you also might want to make sure your credit or debit card is not being charged for things you didn't authorize.

If your card(s) are compromised, that would be a problem, so check all your cards and bank accounts to ensure you are not the victim of some type of fraud. Good luck and don't worry about the packages unless someone has access to your card info, etc.

Service
Amazon Customer Care
Cons
  • I am being harrast
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
As a seller, I sold a Used Like New Playstation 4 in pristine condition to a buyer. After six weeks with the product, the buyer complained that he "thought he was buying a new product and it looked like it had been used". The listing was CLEARLY for a Used item. ...
Liliya

There have been class action lawsuits for sellers against Amazon in the past. Won't hurt to look around here.

I've also seen blogs about them being sued in small claims court. Can't hurt to try because they cost you money and you have proof of your original ad.

At the least I would file a report online with the BBB. If they get enough negative reports they will eventually have to answer.

Check out this website: http://www.topclassactions.com/

View more comments
Loss

Amazon review in Columbus, Ohio: A to Z Gaurantee does nothing for Christmas Presents!

As the busy shopping season dawned upon us in November, I decided to purchase a present for my kid nephew early in November to avoid extra shipping costs to receive the item by Christmas. So I purchased a $90 aquadoodle Thomas Train set and received it November 11th. Great, I thought! I had it all wrapped and under the tree come December. We opened the gift on Christmas day 12/25/12. My 2 year old nephew was excited and wanted to play with it immediately. We hurried to put the batteries in and begin playing the this toy that you draw a train track and this thomas train follows. So the batteries went in the train and bam! Train moves in circles. This isn't right, ,I thought. I fiddled with the train to find out the entire left side wheels do not move. Changed batteries three times and again same thing. Well, I thought this is awful of me but I have to take it back, I tell my dear nephew, but I promise to give you a new one that works. After some tears he agreed. I contacted Amazon seller, 911Drugstore. After 8 days and three more attempts to contact I decided to call Amazon customer service for help. The customer service rep named Kim, was so understanding. I began to feel confident that I would not be ripped off as a consumer. She helped file an A to Z claim. This is where things went so very wrong and I say SHAME ON YOU AMAZON!! The claim department responded within 24 hours (yea!) unfortunately telling me they will close my claim because I did not contact the seller within 14 days. Well in my claim, as written by an Amazon customer service representative herself, it stated that this was a Christmas gift so it was not opened until after 14days. Clearly, this claim department did not care, but did say the seller would agree to return the item, provided I pay shipping. I responded asking where's my protection here if you've cancelled my claim? And received another harsh email stating my claim is closed it's past 14days. How awful of a company to not listen to consumers and side with a seller that clearly does not want to take any responsibility for this quite expensive purchase! What happened to understanding that some amazon purchases are Christmas gifts and may not have been opened within 14 days of purchase? So Amazon claims this: Holiday Returns Policy Items shipped by Amazon.com between November 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012, may be returned until January 31, 2013, for a full refund, subject to our other return guidelines listed below. I meet all return guidelines listed too. So, THIS IS FALSE!!! BUYER BE WARE!!!!! This A to Z claim was closed telling me past 14 days but then Amazon posts this holiday return policy! Does this make sense? I've been ripped off completely and to make matters worse my poor nephew had a toy taken away that I cannot replace!

You put yourself in that situation Why blame Amazon? A house cat has more common sense than that.

Always have a backup plan.Youhave time enough to cry on this page put it to better use.Live and learn you angry gits make me sick. :x

The holiday return policy is only for items fulfilled or sold by amazon, not items from sellers who have their own return policies which are stated on their seller page. I'm sorry for the heartache of your situation though.

View more comments (1)
Service
Amazon Customer Care
Loss

Amazon.com unwilling to fulfill an order

I ordered a watch from Amazon on 19 October which was shipped on 20 October. This watch cost me $881 and I never received it. I have sent several inquiries into refund/replacement and keep getting the same response... wiat until such and such date. It is now over a month that Amazon has had my money but I still have not received either the watch I ordered, a replacement or a refund for my order. I keep getting the response that they don't want to refund/replace because I may have to return a shipment if the original where to happen to arrive. The most aggravating point of this whole thing is, I have received six different shipments from Amazon on orders that were all placed AFTER I ordered this watch.

Stop emailing em back & forth. All ur gettin is copy-and-paste responses.

This approach will get u nowhere. ^ ^

Be proactive. Give a negative feedback to the seller, and simultaneously file A-Z claim which although take some time, will get ur money back. Both will get the seller's attention immediately.

^ ^ Under any circumstances - do NOT remove the negative feedback. U need to teach em a lesson!

Review
#362028 Review #362028 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Amazon review in Columbus, Ohio: NO PROBLEMS WITH LTD

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD REPORE WITH LTD. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, THEY HAVE ALWAYS RESOLVED IT. AS FOR SHIPPING - HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED FROM AMAZON.COM? TRY THEM SOMETIME AND YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN OF THEIR SHIPPING CHARGES. ALL COMPANIES ARE GOING TO CHARGE DIFFERENT SHIPPING RATES- AND TRUST ME - THEY ALL CHARGE SHIPPING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IF THESE PEOPLE ARE SO DISPLEASED WITH LTD - SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. LTS HAS REPLACED, CREDITED, ETC. ITEMS I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH. YOU COMPLAINERS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE A LITTLE NICER.
Review

Amazon closed my account and won't discuss

I have been an Amazon Prime member and loyal customer for years. I haven't returned too many items, have never violated one of their policies so I was a little confused when I received an e-mail from Amazon saying "This message is to inform you that we have closed your Amazon.com account. We have taken this action because we found this account to be related to previously closed accounts. In addition, all open orders have been cancelled. We are unable to discuss other accounts with you but please contact us should you have any other questions; we'd be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Account Specialist I have written them 3 times regarding this issue, advised that I do not have a related, closed account and they send me the same e-mail in response. Why would they do this and not explain why?

:( I ordered a card reader for my Computer for 14.95 USD..Got it fine, then a month later my account is charge 79 USD for a reoccuring charge for Amazon Prime...never heard of it, never used Amazon before...It took my account into the negitive.. After having to search for means to contact these people by phone, I was told I checked for a fre trial of Prime and was charge 79 USD after a month.

Poor practice when They have a line automaticly checked..I would never agree to something like this....but I was told I will get my money back..got emails confirming it..so if they don't I also have a great attorny.

I have the same issue...Amazon has a serious problem with their shipping department, since they do not adequately package items to ensure that they arrive undamaged. For example, they just throw DVD's in a box with very little if any packing material and ship them via regular US Mail.

They are surprised when the DVD's arrive damaged. Also, they do not inspect items prior to shipping them and are surprised if an item occasional is not complete.

That is what happens when a company has a shipping department where the employees make minimum wage and do not care about anything other than getting out as many packages as they can per hour, with no regard for the customers potential products. With this being the case, Amazon becomes surprised when customers have to return the items...This is not a good business sense and with cancelling accounts haphazardly like this, word is going to get around and people are going to stop using Amazon...

yuppers

dunno, contact the better buisness bureau www.bbb.org, find amazon on there, and type in what happened. Then the BBB will force Amazon ( a real person, usually the team lead of the claims department) to consider and respond to you until you come to an agreement.

I'm in the process now and it's great. let us know how it goes for you.

View more comments (2)
Product
Amazon Account

Amazon.com Cheats Marketplace Sellers Sign My Petition!

Friends, Amazon.com is a multi-billion dollar, corrupt entity that exploits individuals and small businesses by inviting them to become "Marketplace Sellers" and then uses underhanded tactics to suspend these sellers' accounts, freeze their earnings and force them out of business while pocketing their money. You've probably seen the complaints from other former Marketplace Sellers right here on this web site. Now it's time to do something about it. I just created a petition entitled The United States Congress and Attorney General: Congressional investigation & class-action lawsuit against Amazon.com, because I care deeply about this very important issue. I'm trying to collect at least 100 signatures, and I could really use your help. To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, copy & paste this URL into your web browser: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-united-states-congress-and-attorney-general-congressional-investigation-class-action-lawsuit-against-amazoncom?share_id=LhkoDUoXQb& It'll just take a minute! Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!
Arlethia

I will absolutely be signing your petition. Amazon is screwing over thousands of people with unethical business practices and the endorsement of theft.

Amazon and, to a lesser degree, Ebay provide a platform for buyers to slander their own sellers with feedback that is many times untrue and in other cases the problem has been taken care of but negative feedback is not removed by either company. This affects one's private and professional reputation and causes loss of revenue by diminishing sales.

Both companies acknowledge that many times feedback is unwarranted but neither will remove it. If a complaint is legitimate and has been fixed, the feedback remains. Both companies have destroyed thousands of sellers with this policy but nothing has been done to stop this like a class action lawsuit to regain revenue when unwarranted feedback caused this loss and the company was notified but ignored the complaint. Amazon directly competes against their own sellers (fulfillment by Amazon) so there is conflict of interest in keeping negative feedback against their sellers.

If you are selling items that are low margin, Amazon keeps about 43% of the money and you get 57% of the money and then you have to pay to ship out of your money. You get to keep more by selling on Ebay but you will sell less.

What is this *** petition going to do? What will the government do for you? You are a peon to them, and Amazon is a multibillion dollar company. They set their site up and set the rules of their site up, the government can't just come in and shut them down because you have some silly petition that probably hasn't even gathered 500 signatures over the last year. *** it could have a million sigs and it wouldn't mean ***. You have no right to sell on Amazon, it's a privilage. YOu agreed to their rules to be allowed access to their system that generates money for you.

And the *** above that thinks Amazon needs us and would be nothing without us. You got that completely backwards. Amazon has plenty of streams of revenue, they didn't put all their eggs in one basket. They are a retailer as well, they could do away with the entire 3rd party marketplace and they would still be fine, they'd survive and would still be trusted as one of the best sources to purchase because they branded themselves that way.

Get real you clueless idiots, the ONLY reason this is so important to the OP and NOW something must be done is because that OP realizes how much money Amazon was making them, now that they can't get to that pool of buyers to sell the merchandise, "Something must be done".

Guess what OP, you're in the same boat as all the other suspended sellers and nothing you do will force Amazon to allow you back on.

There is a way though, they don't seem to care if you were previously suspended or not if they happen to come across something you may be selling on your own website and they feel they must be able to offer it on their site. My brothers acct was suspended for a high refund rate, they found something he makes and sells online, they reached out to him and didn't seem to care about his previous suspension. So sure, there is a degree that focuses on money but that's the same reason any of us are on their site in the first place. We're not their trying to win medals for offering great customer service, we're there to make money and that's why the OP suddenly says something must be done. It effected him directly.

So OP, you still suspended? Did this petition do anything for you at all besides give you false hopes?

@fAlken

don't take that attitude....nothing comes from nothing

many success stories have occurred from people doing the right thing insteaf of just saying no way

I am selling on there temp.

I noticed this crazy profit math they gave me

+$1.50 item pricing

+$3.99 shipping

-$1.50 amazon commission

=$3.49 total for me...... where'd that 50 cents go? 50CENTSx1million sales = $500,000.00 worth of stolen money a day.

yuppers

signed it! thanks a bunch!

Sometimes all it takes is one ripple to cause a wave. If you are willing to stand up for your rights against Amazon I hope you succeed.

They are so unfair to sellers. ( who make them the money ) Amazon wouldn't be in business if it weren't for those who pay them to sell there.

Amazon is the worst online store ever. all the items i have received are defective.

their system of searching is archaic, the descriptions convoluted and customer service is horrible. Easy to shut them down don’t buy or sell here.

Ps only purchased here because of free gift code

I could not disagree with you more. It is extremely easy to sell on Amazon and very difficult for them to put restrictions on their sellers or limit their activities or assortment.

Yes, you are charges a fee for selling on Amazon- but why wouldn't you? It is their site- you are using their virtual real estate to sell items.

rastamike

i posted a petition on my facebook.

RASTAMIKE

rastamike

nikalseyn. keep on hatein.soon se us taken amazon down.

rastamike

:)finaly some with the same problom.

thay did the same thing to me. thay need to be sued.

i have been posting avery place i can to get people together to sue dem rass.

thay took my money right befor xmas.

this was gonna be xmas monay. rastamike227 at yahoo.com

John N

I don't know what you expect to accomplish with a "petition" to Amazon. It is sort of like peeing into the wind---------it may feel good, but does absolutely nothing except come back on you.

View more comments (12)