State: Ohio Product: Amazon Account Clear all filters (4 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Dayton, Ohio - Can't sign into my account

Tried several times to sign into my account. Sent an e-mail and they said they would cancel my Dunken Donut coffee shipments. I never ordered coffee from them. I called and the girl who couldn't even speak English told me I changed my name. I told her I had this name since I was born. She said someone hacked into my account. Nice Amazon.. I will be canceling my account as soon as I can get in to see what's going on.
Reason of review
Access/ activation issues

WARNING AMAZON IS RIP OFF THIEVES COMPANY AND WILL KILL YOU FOR YOUR MONEY

I START SELLING LAPTOP ON AMAZON AFTER ALL MY LAPTOP WERE SOLD AMAZON SELLER PERFORMANCE BLOCK MY ACCOUNT SAID I WAS GOING TO PAY IN 90 DAYS IT BEEN OVER 6 MONTHS AMAZON NEVER PAY ME AMAZON STEAL ALL MY MONEY AND LIAR THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD PLEASE DO NOT SELL ON AMAZON OR BUY ON AMAZON THIS HIGHWAY ROBBERY AND RIP OFF COMPANY AMAZON I WILL SHUT YOU DOWN FOR EVER AND EVER NO MORE BUSINESS THIEVES ON AMAZON I WILL ARREST YOU SCAM BAG PIECE OF *** *** HOLE *** *** YOU DEVIL *** YOU *** THIEVES

Sold one item and Amazon ruined my account. Suspended my account after I shipped the item.

I never got paid for over 180 days, yet Amazon told me to ship it and pay shipping out of my own pocket.

So now buyer has my item and Amazon has my money and has yet to give me anything.

How am I supposed to make a living here Amazon? You thief

Niana

I had an experience where I posted a review because my item didn't work for the product I bought it for, and got repetitive calls saying I needed to take my review off of Amazon. Amazon removed it a week later because they said it had nothing to do with the seller.

All I said was that it didn't work and everyone was in an uproar. I contacted the company that made the item and they sent me a brand new one.

If you know what item you want, you would be better off buying direct. You really have to be cautious of Amazon sellers.

View more comments (1)

Got screwed by Amazon

Amazon has closed my seller account and is holding over $9000 of my money because they said that I did not fulfill my orders in a timely manner. The fact of the matter is that I ran out of cash flow to purchase the product that the last 7 customers ordered from me for this simple reason.....Amazon did not disperse MY MONEY to MY BANK ACCOUNT on October 26th as my back office stated. Suddenly the date was moved to Nov 3rd on October 26th. I had to reimburse the final seven customer orders their money because of this and my sudden lack of cash flow to fulfill these orders. I have 100% feedback of over 100 orders and all of my customers have been satisfied up till now. Please can someone help me out here. Amazon has shut me out and is going to hold my money for 90 days. I am a good seller for God's sake and find this a horrible way to be treated by this company. Domenic Cerasi of PA. gamester@gmail.com

This person who wrote the complaint about Amazon is an *** who is trying to pose as me because I kicked her off of my website for being retarded. I have no complaints about Amazon, and they have never kicked me off their platform or held any of my money.

Loss
Tags
  • timely manner

Amazon closed my account and won't discuss

I have been an Amazon Prime member and loyal customer for years. I haven't returned too many items, have never violated one of their policies so I was a little confused when I received an e-mail from Amazon saying "This message is to inform you that we have closed your Amazon.com account. We have taken this action because we found this account to be related to previously closed accounts. In addition, all open orders have been cancelled. We are unable to discuss other accounts with you but please contact us should you have any other questions; we'd be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Account Specialist I have written them 3 times regarding this issue, advised that I do not have a related, closed account and they send me the same e-mail in response. Why would they do this and not explain why?

:( I ordered a card reader for my Computer for 14.95 USD..Got it fine, then a month later my account is charge 79 USD for a reoccuring charge for Amazon Prime...never heard of it, never used Amazon before...It took my account into the negitive.. After having to search for means to contact these people by phone, I was told I checked for a fre trial of Prime and was charge 79 USD after a month.

Poor practice when They have a line automaticly checked..I would never agree to something like this....but I was told I will get my money back..got emails confirming it..so if they don't I also have a great attorny.

I have the same issue...Amazon has a serious problem with their shipping department, since they do not adequately package items to ensure that they arrive undamaged. For example, they just throw DVD's in a box with very little if any packing material and ship them via regular US Mail.

They are surprised when the DVD's arrive damaged. Also, they do not inspect items prior to shipping them and are surprised if an item occasional is not complete.

That is what happens when a company has a shipping department where the employees make minimum wage and do not care about anything other than getting out as many packages as they can per hour, with no regard for the customers potential products. With this being the case, Amazon becomes surprised when customers have to return the items...This is not a good business sense and with cancelling accounts haphazardly like this, word is going to get around and people are going to stop using Amazon...

yuppers

dunno, contact the better buisness bureau www.bbb.org, find amazon on there, and type in what happened. Then the BBB will force Amazon ( a real person, usually the team lead of the claims department) to consider and respond to you until you come to an agreement.

I'm in the process now and it's great. let us know how it goes for you.

View more comments (2)