State: Ohio Clear all filters (35 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Amazon lost one of my orders!

I decided to send my daughter who moved to Texas some kitchen utensils that she could use. Half the order got there and when I complained to Amazon that she only received half my order they searched and found out that UPS found the box in a warehouse in Houston and it was empty. They decided that it was not their fault so there was nothing they could do. I thought if you paid for something through a company they were responsible for it! What a bunch of ***. I'll never order anything from them again and I own a business myself and talk to a lot of my customers about how I got ripped off.
#520288

This is a lie. Amazon's customer service replaces shipments quickly and without a hassle.

Amazon review in Brecksville, Ohio: Does not protect the seller - only buyer

Sold a book. Delivered within allowed time. BUYER waited until after 21 days to complain. Book was in tact and like new condition. BUYER never contacted me and somehow ruined book by destroying and/or removing 12 chapters. BUYER wants refund after destroying property. AMAZON said I have to give money back and take book back. What a crock! BUYER simply decided they didn't want book, destroyed it and AMAZON is on their side. Also BUYER complained after the "time period" allotted, so this should NOT BE ALLOWED in the first place. I did all I could and BUYER is one that AMAZON sides with? Time for a lawyer?
#1141928

I lost hundreds of dollars from buyers saying they didn't receive items (even though I had PROOF of delivery). Amazon DOESN'T CARE.

They loose nothing when this happens; only the small business, which can't afford these loses.

I moved my inventory (CDs, records) to ebay, half.com, and another music retail site (which have their own problems, but not as bad as Amazon). When enough sellers do this, it will get their attention.

amazon is the worst online company ever , they rippoff sellers and always side with the buyer no matter what , i always ship with tracking numbers and buywers claim they didnt receive the item even though tracking shows deleievred buywer was refunded in full so im out of item money and my metric is affected , i hate amazon they suck i say go to *** amazon you and your *** thieves so called buyers

Arlethia

Report them to the better business bureau. It takes about ten minutes.

Don't let 'em get away with it.

The more of us that unite against these unethical practices the bigger a message it sends that we will not be screwed over by Amazon.

This is very true. I had an account with Amazon, until recently.

I started the account over three years ago. Sold over 250 items since it was a purging process for me, not a business per se. They suspended my account saying i didn't measure up to standards, what a laugh they all are. My responses that I got that were reported, because many weren't, were 4 and 5 ratings.

I sold two items, recently. One item was a movie that a buyer purchased and stated he was sold a different item. Amazon, returned them the monies and and that buyer, not only keep the items but never payed for them. Amazon stated that I need to contact the buyer, to recharge them.

bull ***. Amazon should have not returned the monies until I, The seller cleared it. Another buyer purchases a printer and states the the printer is defective. They had already suspend my account to the happening, similar story buyer never returns printer and amazons reimburse the buyer, never clearing it with me the seller.

So I agree with the prior commentator. AMAZON only cares about there reputations as they told me, so that means to bad for you seller, if things go wrong.

@akibushido

Amazon sellers beware! Seller support is outsourced to a third party that will always side with the buyer, and buyer support is handled directly by Amazon. It's a money-making venture!

View more comments (4)
Review
#319252 Review #319252 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Amazon review in Columbus, Ohio: NO PROBLEMS WITH LTD

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD REPORE WITH LTD. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, THEY HAVE ALWAYS RESOLVED IT. AS FOR SHIPPING - HAVE YOU EVER ORDERED FROM AMAZON.COM? TRY THEM SOMETIME AND YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN OF THEIR SHIPPING CHARGES. ALL COMPANIES ARE GOING TO CHARGE DIFFERENT SHIPPING RATES- AND TRUST ME - THEY ALL CHARGE SHIPPING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. IF THESE PEOPLE ARE SO DISPLEASED WITH LTD - SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. LTS HAS REPLACED, CREDITED, ETC. ITEMS I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH. YOU COMPLAINERS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE A LITTLE NICER.
Review

Amazon closed my account and won't discuss

I have been an Amazon Prime member and loyal customer for years. I haven't returned too many items, have never violated one of their policies so I was a little confused when I received an e-mail from Amazon saying "This message is to inform you that we have closed your Amazon.com account. We have taken this action because we found this account to be related to previously closed accounts. In addition, all open orders have been cancelled. We are unable to discuss other accounts with you but please contact us should you have any other questions; we'd be glad to assist you. Sincerely, Account Specialist I have written them 3 times regarding this issue, advised that I do not have a related, closed account and they send me the same e-mail in response. Why would they do this and not explain why?

:( I ordered a card reader for my Computer for 14.95 USD..Got it fine, then a month later my account is charge 79 USD for a reoccuring charge for Amazon Prime...never heard of it, never used Amazon before...It took my account into the negitive.. After having to search for means to contact these people by phone, I was told I checked for a fre trial of Prime and was charge 79 USD after a month.

Poor practice when They have a line automaticly checked..I would never agree to something like this....but I was told I will get my money back..got emails confirming it..so if they don't I also have a great attorny.

I have the same issue...Amazon has a serious problem with their shipping department, since they do not adequately package items to ensure that they arrive undamaged. For example, they just throw DVD's in a box with very little if any packing material and ship them via regular US Mail.

They are surprised when the DVD's arrive damaged. Also, they do not inspect items prior to shipping them and are surprised if an item occasional is not complete.

That is what happens when a company has a shipping department where the employees make minimum wage and do not care about anything other than getting out as many packages as they can per hour, with no regard for the customers potential products. With this being the case, Amazon becomes surprised when customers have to return the items...This is not a good business sense and with cancelling accounts haphazardly like this, word is going to get around and people are going to stop using Amazon...

yuppers

dunno, contact the better buisness bureau www.bbb.org, find amazon on there, and type in what happened. Then the BBB will force Amazon ( a real person, usually the team lead of the claims department) to consider and respond to you until you come to an agreement.

I'm in the process now and it's great. let us know how it goes for you.

View more comments (2)
Product
Amazon Account

Amazon.com Cheats Marketplace Sellers Sign My Petition!

Friends, Amazon.com is a multi-billion dollar, corrupt entity that exploits individuals and small businesses by inviting them to become "Marketplace Sellers" and then uses underhanded tactics to suspend these sellers' accounts, freeze their earnings and force them out of business while pocketing their money. You've probably seen the complaints from other former Marketplace Sellers right here on this web site. Now it's time to do something about it. I just created a petition entitled The United States Congress and Attorney General: Congressional investigation & class-action lawsuit against Amazon.com, because I care deeply about this very important issue. I'm trying to collect at least 100 signatures, and I could really use your help. To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, copy & paste this URL into your web browser: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-united-states-congress-and-attorney-general-congressional-investigation-class-action-lawsuit-against-amazoncom?share_id=LhkoDUoXQb& It'll just take a minute! Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!
Arlethia

I will absolutely be signing your petition. Amazon is screwing over thousands of people with unethical business practices and the endorsement of theft.

Amazon and, to a lesser degree, Ebay provide a platform for buyers to slander their own sellers with feedback that is many times untrue and in other cases the problem has been taken care of but negative feedback is not removed by either company. This affects one's private and professional reputation and causes loss of revenue by diminishing sales.

Both companies acknowledge that many times feedback is unwarranted but neither will remove it. If a complaint is legitimate and has been fixed, the feedback remains. Both companies have destroyed thousands of sellers with this policy but nothing has been done to stop this like a class action lawsuit to regain revenue when unwarranted feedback caused this loss and the company was notified but ignored the complaint. Amazon directly competes against their own sellers (fulfillment by Amazon) so there is conflict of interest in keeping negative feedback against their sellers.

If you are selling items that are low margin, Amazon keeps about 43% of the money and you get 57% of the money and then you have to pay to ship out of your money. You get to keep more by selling on Ebay but you will sell less.

What is this *** petition going to do? What will the government do for you? You are a peon to them, and Amazon is a multibillion dollar company. They set their site up and set the rules of their site up, the government can't just come in and shut them down because you have some silly petition that probably hasn't even gathered 500 signatures over the last year. *** it could have a million sigs and it wouldn't mean ***. You have no right to sell on Amazon, it's a privilage. YOu agreed to their rules to be allowed access to their system that generates money for you.

And the *** above that thinks Amazon needs us and would be nothing without us. You got that completely backwards. Amazon has plenty of streams of revenue, they didn't put all their eggs in one basket. They are a retailer as well, they could do away with the entire 3rd party marketplace and they would still be fine, they'd survive and would still be trusted as one of the best sources to purchase because they branded themselves that way.

Get real you clueless idiots, the ONLY reason this is so important to the OP and NOW something must be done is because that OP realizes how much money Amazon was making them, now that they can't get to that pool of buyers to sell the merchandise, "Something must be done".

Guess what OP, you're in the same boat as all the other suspended sellers and nothing you do will force Amazon to allow you back on.

There is a way though, they don't seem to care if you were previously suspended or not if they happen to come across something you may be selling on your own website and they feel they must be able to offer it on their site. My brothers acct was suspended for a high refund rate, they found something he makes and sells online, they reached out to him and didn't seem to care about his previous suspension. So sure, there is a degree that focuses on money but that's the same reason any of us are on their site in the first place. We're not their trying to win medals for offering great customer service, we're there to make money and that's why the OP suddenly says something must be done. It effected him directly.

So OP, you still suspended? Did this petition do anything for you at all besides give you false hopes?

@fAlken

don't take that attitude....nothing comes from nothing

many success stories have occurred from people doing the right thing insteaf of just saying no way

I am selling on there temp.

I noticed this crazy profit math they gave me

+$1.50 item pricing

+$3.99 shipping

-$1.50 amazon commission

=$3.49 total for me...... where'd that 50 cents go? 50CENTSx1million sales = $500,000.00 worth of stolen money a day.

yuppers

signed it! thanks a bunch!

Sometimes all it takes is one ripple to cause a wave. If you are willing to stand up for your rights against Amazon I hope you succeed.

They are so unfair to sellers. ( who make them the money ) Amazon wouldn't be in business if it weren't for those who pay them to sell there.

Amazon is the worst online store ever. all the items i have received are defective.

their system of searching is archaic, the descriptions convoluted and customer service is horrible. Easy to shut them down don’t buy or sell here.

Ps only purchased here because of free gift code

I could not disagree with you more. It is extremely easy to sell on Amazon and very difficult for them to put restrictions on their sellers or limit their activities or assortment.

Yes, you are charges a fee for selling on Amazon- but why wouldn't you? It is their site- you are using their virtual real estate to sell items.

rastamike

i posted a petition on my facebook.

RASTAMIKE

rastamike

nikalseyn. keep on hatein.soon se us taken amazon down.

rastamike

:)finaly some with the same problom.

thay did the same thing to me. thay need to be sued.

i have been posting avery place i can to get people together to sue dem rass.

thay took my money right befor xmas.

this was gonna be xmas monay. rastamike227 at yahoo.com

John N

I don't know what you expect to accomplish with a "petition" to Amazon. It is sort of like peeing into the wind---------it may feel good, but does absolutely nothing except come back on you.

View more comments (12)