Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.7

There are orders that I made early that I've not yet received, stating they're late or the delivery or shipping being pushed back to the day before Christmas or after Christmas, or undetermined. Some items didn't have tracking and the seller can't be contacted.

THESE ARE GIFTS FOR A CHILD! A CHILD with nothing under the tree? The most special gifts especially ordered just for him!

-A unique Christmas stocking (Order # 114-990****-616****)

was ordered Sept. 25, 2020 was not received.

The seller emailed that it was re-sent on Nov. 11, 2020 and would arrive within 15-25 days. It has yet to be received!

-2 small Christmas trees (Order# 112-970****-209****) were ordered Nov. 11, 2020.

It is now to re-marked for delivery AFTER CHRISTMAS on Dec. 28, 2020. ATROCIOUS!

- Grandson's gift (Order # 112-909****-728****) was ordered Nov. 22, 2020 and was due for delivery on Dec.

8, 2020. NEVER RECEIVED! A very special gift! No update received and owner can not be contacted!

-Grandson's gift (Order# 112-215****-872****) was ordered Dec 5 and to have been received today, but now has been pushed all the way back to anticipated delivery dates between Dec.

21, 2020 and Dec. 24, 2020. OMG!

THIS IS HORRIBLE AND UNACCEPTABLE FOR AMAZON! I've been a faithful customer and I've NEVER received such poor service.

You are no longer dependable. You caused much stress and ruined a much needed good Christmas during this time.

User's recommendation: Amazon is no longer dependable.

Preferred solution: A combination of all of the above! GET ME MY ORDERS ASAP OR GIFT IT TO ME! This is a horrible MESS! I've spent too much money with you over the years!!!.

Amazon Pros: I like amazon until now.

Amazon Cons: Service.