1.8
Turnaround Time

On 11/25/18, I ordered the Ring Video Doorbell/Echo DOT 3rd Gen for $139.00 and I received the order confirmation. I use my gmail account only for Amazon Orders so there wasn't a need to go to my gmail account.

On 11/26/18, I logged in Amazon account to see the status of the order and the 11/25/18 order had been cancelled. Therefore, I reorder the same items plus another item (Echo Spot) because it was on sale. I ordered the items again only to be cancelled again so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor proceeded to read a cancellation email they sent but I did not check until Amazon mentioned to me.

They told me I was l lied about cancelling the order. It does not make sense that I would order the items then cancel them each time. Amazon basically, told me I lied about cancelling the orders. I called the customer service later only to find out they had issue with Amazon.com Sat – Cyber Monday.

Amazon must have sold as many of the items so any customer after would have the difficulty I'm having now. I spoke to Brain at Amazon which repeated verbatim his co-worker told without reviewing the account. I was told I wasn't very professional and told to basically shut up and listen. He says I'll review the account but will not price match.

I told him I did not want a price match that I wanted the price I placed the order for. Brian interrupted to ask is there anything else and hung up.

I Later called customer service and was told there were issues with the website during Black Friday thru Cyber Monday. I feel the issue was to keep too many customers get that low price for expensive items.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No honoring an order cancel due to their system issues.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

LOL... I love the people who want to speak to the "supervisor." You people think they're a magic person who will override the computer/policy for you.

Of course these people are going to tell you the same thing verbatim, that's the ruling and your insipid whining won't change that. Who knows why they cancelled the order, perhaps the seller was taking a bath on the price or ran out of product to sell.

At the end of the day, you are entitled to deek. Great on them for shutting your silly pie hole and hanging up in your face.