I ordered something off of Amazon and got it shipped to my friend but I got a notification that it was not delivered because of missing apartment # and so I called UPS the next day and added the missing information. Two days later, still no package for my friend so I call them to ask and they tell me that there was information missing, but that it shows something was edited and I ask what the edited field was and the lady tells me that it doesn't show anything.

What kind of system tells something has been edited but does not show what the edited change was???? Due to that, my friend was not able to get the package and she left out of the country without it. I am very irritated and annoyed.

I would be okay, if I hadn't mailed it with 2-day shipping and if I hadn't called just to make sure they have a complete address. Ughhhhhh

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Fault lies 100% with the person who failed to give ALL correct address info to send the shipment to.

Good attempt at trying to pass the blame on UPS!