Verified Buyer

4.0

I returned a fireplace and it shows it got return, but it never showed up on my bill as a credit. This was retired to UPS.

I also purchased 3 pjs.

I kept one and never received refund from others. These were not credited to my bill either. They were returned to Kohls in Plover, WI.

Finally I bought 2 pair of jeans sponsored through Women Within. I mailed them back to Women Within as directed and never got credit to my account either.

This totals approximately $270.

This has been going on for months.

I believe I should be compensated for all these issues, especially since it affected my childens Christmas.

I have been a long time loyal customer, spending $100s of dollars a month and never have run into any issues. I love the site, but I dont want to boycott it and let others know of the various issues.

Thank you for checking into it and I look forward to a quick resolution.

Jill Hytry

User's recommendation: Make sure u keep return slips, WPS did not give me one.

Preferred solution: Full refund and compensation for all this inconvenience. This is my fourth filling things out for this. It takes a lot of time and energy..

Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin