3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I have my own postage meter so I returned a package per instructions of the seller.I was able to print my own postage and drop off the package at the Post Office.

It was a book, so I sent it Media Mail via USPS because that is the least expensive shipping and I was responsible for the return costs. The seller , Jason Kirt states that he did not receive the return, it's been 1 month. and will not refund me. So I contacted Amazon and Mark C.

will not take of me either.

Now they won't honor their A-Z Guarantee because I don't have a tracking number.That;'s why it pays to shop at a consumer friendly company like Costco.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Amazon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments