Verified Reviewer

2.0

I ordered a light fixture that was delayed fo an unknown reason. After three weeks or so, I cancelled it.

We needed it for a house that was going on the market. Evidently, by the time I cancelled it, it had been shipped but that was not noted on the order. I bought another fixture at a local store and then the one I ordered arrived. A day or two after that, another fixture arrived that I did not order, did not pay for and did not want .

I was able to return the fixture that I ordered with no problem. I want to return the one I did not order but I have not been able to get Amazon to send a return label because, of course it is not on my order profile. This fixture probably cost around eighty dollars. I feel guilty keeping it and cannot use it.

All I want is a shipping return label.

No response to live chat, phone calls or emails. This is a very unusual non response from Amazon which has always been fantastic.

User's recommendation: None. I love Amazon but am disappointed by this transaction.

Preferred solution: Return label for item not ordered or paid for by me.

Amazon Pros: Easy shopping.

Amazon Cons: Difficulty to reach live person, Quality control.

Comments