Verified Reviewer

I have been trying for months to get an answer to this problem. On 20th December I placed order number 203-120****-350**** through Amazon UK.

I decided to upgrade and returned this order as per your procedure with the QR codes. I have been informed that you did not receive the return and so I have not been refunded. The value of this order was £129.98 and was replaced by order number 203-805****-402**** for the sum of £155.46. I feel I cannot be held accountable for a problem with your return system when I followed the normal return procedure.

The problem must be with the system. In view of this and the fact that it is obvious from the two orders that I upgraded and would have no use for the first order, I would appreciate the refund for order 203-120****-350****.

I look forward to this situation being rectified.

Please note that I am currently located in Kazakhstan, Central Asia so would prefer email correspondence because I do not have a UK phone number. The number entered below is that of my daughter.

Comments