I have noticed that several of my purchases over that last few months are exceptionally long.

Turns out the sellers were from china and other foreign countries. One of the primary reason I like to shop at amazon is because of the quick shipping. Imagine my surprise when my stuff takes a full month+ to arrive.

They need to clearly disclose that information like ebay. Let me know what i am getting into. a month is a *** long time for an order I might need.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order. Amazon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

#971981

I have been finding a lot of the stuff comes from china, not confident anymore with amazon.com and price comparison, walmart.com is cheaper for the same items with free shipping