Wyoming, Michigan
2.7

I often purchase discounted items in exchange for 100% honest reviews on Amazon.

However, three times in the passed 3 months, Amazon has either sent the incorrect item (I ordered a new phone case for my phone and received a DVD on Margaret Thatcher??), or delivered packages that are never "really" delivered. Package is located on the porch or outside the door? Really? I live in an apartment complex. NO porch... and definitely NOTHING outside my apartment door.

When I call about both of these issues, I get no help whatsoever. If the item is not sold AND shipped by Amazon, there's no way to get a replacement. Offered a refund? Oh really? I had a discount, so no refund available. I order ONLY items I need or want, so I don't want a refund, I want my items. I am NOT impressed with how this is handled on Amazon's end. The items are "fulfilled" by Amazon, so I'm not quite sure how Amazon can't ship me a replacement.

Think I'll double think my Prime Membership next year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Cons: Delivery.

Comments

Acey

You live in an apartment complex. I suspect you have a thief residing in the complex. Don't blame the mailman or Amazon.