Liepaja, Liepaja

I bought a red and black Henry vac machine on Amazon resent deal.I received a package with dust bags and told me Henry would be delivered by 7th June.

Being retired from law i was in all week at home though nothing arrived here. Checking Dhl carrier service tracking I was shocked to see it was successfully delivered but not to me. Someone named Herr Weildemann signed in Germany for my parcel and that is that according to DHL who insist I have the parcel. I in Gods own name do not have this parcel and am loosing my cool over this.

Six times today I have been told it is delivered I have pointed out that i do not reside in Germany and all parties have my address.Yours Sir Kevin Parr,Bt from Latvia

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Amazon. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments