Verified Reviewer

After hearing from multiple friends that they received a toy 2020 catalog in the mail, I never received mine. I even gave it an extra week and still nothing.

I decided to call customer service to request one. After speaking to the first representative he explained that there is now a pdf file. He put me on hold and without explaining to me that he couldn't help me, he then transferred me to another rep. This Rep was extremely nice and friendly.

She then asked her supervisor for help. The result was that they don't know who receives these catalogs and can only offer the pdf file. I explained that my kids want a book to circle in and printing out the catalog is too much paper and too much ink. She was very understanding and transferred me to the supervisor.

The supervisor, Bob, was so rude, not apologetic and not helpful. He refused to transfer me to someone else claiming that there is no one else that can help me. I've never had a bad experience with customer service, but he was terrible and needs to be trained. He shouldn't be reading from a script.

How can you not have any more catalogs in a billion dollar company???

How about you print the pdf file and mail it to me. I've a very good prime member and this is obscured.

User's recommendation: Go to target.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Mail me a catalog or give me an incentive.

Amazon Pros: Free delivery, Most of products.

Amazon Cons: Customer support not up to par, Customer service ineffective, Refusing to help.

Comments