PURCHASED AN ELECTRONIC FROM ANKERDIRECT VIA AMAZON MARKETPLACE, THE PRODUCT ARRIVED AND DID NOT WORK, CONTACT ANKERDIRECT SERVERAL TIMES EXPLAINING IN DETAIL WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, I ONLY RECEIVED EMAILS BLAMING ME THAT THE PRODUCT DID NOT WORK, CLAIMING I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SET UP AND OPERATE IT, NEVER RECEIVED REFUND OR REPLACEMENT, I READ OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SIMILIAR TO THE ONE I RECEIVED AND THE SAME FOR OF COMPLAINTS FROM THIS MARKETPLACE VENDOR HOWEVER AMAZON CONTINUES TO KEEP THEM AND DOESN'T BACK UP THE LONG TIME CUSTOMERS, AMAZON WAS A REPUTABLE WEBSITE, AFTER THIS I WILL BE SHOPPING ELSEWHERE

• ANKERDIRECT

Comments

Funny as I'm going thru the same issue with a MacBook Pro battery.

They are sadly mistaken if they think i will let this go.

it's amazing what knowledge and the spoken, actually the typed word :), can do nowadays.

They WILL lose thousands of customers if they don't take care of my issue.

Now conversely, if they do, I WILL go out of my way to leave awesome feedback all over the place.

I had the opposite experience. Customer service was very helpful and replaced the defective items immediately at no charge.

Wish I'd seen this BEFORE I bought one. I had the same problem. I do not recommend this product or probably anything from Anker.

Something you purchased via Amazon market place or Amazon.com could be filed a grievance with Amazon, they have to take care of you, Amazon has the best customer services, I have good experience with Amazon so I am a long term buyer of them.

#819999

Why didn't you just contact Amazon? I shop from Amazon several times per week and I have never had a problem getting a refund from them. In fact I think Amazon has the best customer service on the planet.

You didn't purchase from Amazon.com, you purchased from some outside merchant called Ankerdirect. If Amazon.com receives complaints against any of their outside merchants they will shut them down, regardless of how big they are or how much profit they bring in.

Amazon.com sets very high standards for customer service. Your complaint, if filed with Amazon.com, will be another bad mark against that merchant. A few bad marks and that merchant will get booted out and will no longer able to sell any products on Amazon.com. Call Amazon and let them know about your problem with Ankerdirect.

Also, on your purchase history you can give seller feedback that lower's the merchant's over rating score.