Verified Reviewer

I haven't heard from Amazon except Amazon has tried three or four times to get me to renew my subscription to prime! They are a disgrace to be calling themselves a reputable company!

I am on disability and get very little money and they have taken money from me for months and will not return the money but try to put the blame on me . I thought I had straightened this out was on the phone with representative for a very long time to accomplish this when infact they lied to me about everything and just changed the price for that month only . I have been ripped off badly! Is it just me or is this company using co vid to rip people off ?

So sorry that I even tried to do business with a company that has started to rip the poor people off in such a trying time for American citizens who need every penny they have just to pay their bills.

Betty MccDole. Unhappy customer!

Location: Calico Rock, Arkansas