I am again....again.... EXTREMELY disappointed with amazons promise to deliver items that are promised to be "shipped in one day" When I see that a product will be shipped on the next date.

I'm hoping to get it. This is my second time experiencing this issue. THIS TIME I tried to be more accommodating. Unlike my last order, I ordered this 10 hours or so before my previously unfulfilled one-day order.

AND I even called at a time the fullfillment center was still open....

It doesn't seem like amazon has fixed the issue or even given them the tools to assist their customers in contacting these fullfillment centers. Maybe instead of Amazon, it's the fulfillment centers which are in charge.

Last time I had this issue, this is the e-mail that was sent to me on November 1st.

"Hello,

I'm responding to a recent request concerning your account. To protect your privacy, we only send account information to the e-mail address on file for a customer's account.

That's why I'm sending my reply to this e-mail address, rather than the address from which the request was sent.

I’m sorry to hear that your experience with our carrier regarding the delivery of your recent order wasn’t a pleasant one and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take full responsibility for the delivery of our goods from start to finish and take complaints of this nature very seriously.

I understand your concern regarding the delivery of your order getting delayed, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you.

While checking I found that your package was delivered to you on 10/25/2019.

I've escalated this issue with a strong feedback to our Shipping Department so that an investigation with the carrier can be made.

Also, I've forwarded your message as a feedback to our carrier department and I'll make sure the appropriate people in our company see your message, as I know they'll want to read about your experience so that this will be taken care of and will not happen again.

You've been a loyal Prime member of our Amazon family and we value your association with us, the most.

Thank you for your patience and have a great day.

Best regards,

Karan P.

Amazon Logistics Customer Service"

It looks like these promises are all talk and there aren't really any solutions Amazon is willing to supply their customers.

I predict that I will not recieve this product today by 9pm, unfortunately.

Reason of review: Continuous failure of customer promises.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Cons: No solutions, No change in service, Application not informing customers of time changes, Late service.

• AMAZON and USPS Shipping STINK