State: New York City: Rochester Clear all filters (3 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I returned two items and Amazon states that a refund was issued on November 17 but Synchrony bank confirms that no refund was ever issued by Amazon. I talked to 4 people and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get this resolved. I was informed Synchrony Bank...

Yeah going through this right now someone got on my account and ordered a bunch of items. I get deferent answer every time i call Amazon and have got answer from call your bank refund has been issued to they are investigation it wait 24 to 48 hours for your refund but as of now nothing.

I am starting to think I will never get my money back. Do not know what to do anymore but stop using Amazon pretty bad when a company gets this big they do not care if they loss a costumer that has been with them for years.

Reason of review
Order processing issue
1.8
Amazon review - 3rd party sale. END OF SEASON CLEARANCE LIMITED SUPPIES
PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER CHECKED INSIDE. I WANTED IT WRAPPED LIKE IT WAS DELIVERED. ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET ONE BOWL REPLACED, BUT THE CUSTOMER...
Product
Amazon Account
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like the large serving bowl replaced. it was in several pieces

Amazon/marketplace (TIMELESS SKIN CARE)

Don't ever give your credit card number via Amazon.com to a marketplace seller by the name of TIMELESS SKIN CARE, they steal money from your credit card, don't send the products advertised, send the customer a fake usps tracking number, forget contacting amazon.com, amazon will not backup the products advertised or customer service supposed to be sold by TIMELESS SKIN CARE, not even a city, state or phone number to contact them directly, I attempted to write a review describing the entire situation and amazon.com deleted it, I have shopped with amazon directly for many years, I have been so disapponted that they wouldn't accept a complaint about TIMLESSLESS SKIN CARE or file a dispute to get my money back after verifying a false usps tracking number and the fact I never received the product paid for on my credit card.

I ordered four items from TImeless via Amazon before Christmas. Their tracking number ( USPS) said one box sent with the four items I ordered.

One box arrived- with two items, one the much smaller ( 2 oz) version of the 8 oz version I ordered. Two items were completely missing.

Emailed them and so far no help. Also contacted my credit card to file a complaint.

I ordered products for US600 from Timless Skin Care LA and have not received any products!!! They steal your money and do not answer emails or phonecalls!!!!!

You've posted a similar complaint under the name 'sunny3818' on our Hyaluronic Acid Pure 2 oz page both in the discussion forum at the bottom and product review.

Let's compare both:

1) You state here that we charge your card and don't ship the product. Yet you were able to leave two product reviews stating how horrible the product was for your skin? Contradiction.

2)You state here there is no tracking number and we ship out without tracking, yet on Amazon you claim we sent a tracking number, albeit a false one. Contradiction.

3)As 3rd party sellers on Amazon, we are graded on precisely the things you complain of:

@Timeless Skin Care

Timeless Skin Care, if you aren't complete ripoff artists, why don't you respond to my emails, and why is your only listed phone number an answering service?

I used a gift card Visa to treat myself to $60 of your products.

What a dumb mistake.

I will never get my money back. I hope your lack of response means that you are behind bars for theft.

View more comments (3)