Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Amazon is BAD!!!!

I have had the worst experience with the worst web page in the internet! Please don't buy nothing from this people that don't know how to treat a customer!!! I have bad experience before but the one with Amazon was the worst ever!! Its better to buy in the market around your house!! If I am not the only one who complain about this bad people you do the math! And also 3 other members of my family have had problems with this people too!! Consider your next buy and shop around you house, in case you have a problem you don't have to deal with this people online!

I love shopping at Amazon, my prime account gets me free shipping and access to tons of streaming movies and shows. Your complaint about Amazon mentions nothing at all specific. So your complaint should be dismissed since it is like saying this:

"Don't go buy at walmart because I don't like it and I feel they don't treat me right"

Subjective to say the least, but I don't expect you to even understand what that means.

Amazon is an extremely reputable company with great customer service. I personally know of no one who doesn't feel this way. Your complaint is vague, gives NO specifics, makes little sense, and is quite frankly, painful to read.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hicksville, New York

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection