State: New Jersey City: Woodbine Clear all filters (1 of 2371 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Amazon - Frigidaire Dehumidifier Review from Woodbine, New Jersey

2.7
Several orders have not shipped on time to reach me by the delivery date when selecting the free shipping option. On a dehumidifier I called one day befoe promised delivery date as it had not even been shipped. They were quite sorry but "there web site states that they have up to 2 weeks after date to deliver" . This is a downright false hood! No where on the site does it say that. The woman went on to say that she would send it overnight delivery no charge to me. When it arrived I was charged $79 for shipping. So I had to call again to explain there was to be no shipping charges. This employee was less than pleasant but the shipping charges were removed eventually. I have had 2 other incidents similar but for space consideration I won't write about. What I do want to say is amazon has lost me as a customer. I recently bought the same dehumidifier, as a second one, but found it at home depot, same price as amazon and free shipping. It was to be delivered in 2 weeks which was fine as they were up front about it. Imagine my surprise when it came in 3 days!! I needed more rechargeable batteries- I found reputable place again same amazon price and with $49 purchase free expedited shipping. Came in 1 day. I have been a customer since Amazon started and always had prompt free shipping. As soon as they got people to buy Prime I saw a real deterioration in the shipping when I ordered. I refuse to spend $99 for Prime especially when I hear they also have shipping problems. I now research on Amazon and search the net for the same price and free shipping. GOOD BYE AMAZON.
Review
#820545 Review #820545 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review