State: New Jersey City: Tenafly Product: Amazon Gift Card Clear all filters (1 of 76 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon delays "free shipping" order

2.0
It seems to me that Amazon is purposely delaying mailing my order to force me to pay postage next time. Instead, after using them many years, they have lost me as a future customer. I placed two separate orders. One was a restaurant gift card that appeared in their goldbox offers. I ordered the gift card 7 days ago and Amazon has still not mailed it. I also ordered sporting equipment 10 days ago and Amazon has still not placed the item in the mail. I have called to complain, and the only solution they offer is to sign up for a free month of Amazon Prime, cancel my current order, and re-order the item using my Amazon Prime account. Next time I see something I like on Amazon, I will search for it from non-Amazon suppliers. I have found that other sellers place the items in the mail within 24-48 hours, while Amazon took my money right away and hasn't even attempted to mail the items. So sad.

We are in a similar situation, but it has been over a month. What actions did you take?

Has it been resolved yet?

Ive called, emailed, chatted, and faxed and still no word.

Review
Product
Amazon Gift Card
Cons
  • Very slow free shipping service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags