Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

All knock offs

3.5
I’d like to know how amazon gets away with selling knock offs? Adidas shirts: weird sizing , decals come off in the wash , clearly knock off Alex and ani bracelet: comes without box , tarnished easily ... all reviews are complaints of being fake I have dozens of examples ... how is amazon able to do this ??

20% Off?

I got an email from Amazon this morning that I can save 20% on "eligible" items during their Cyber Monday Deals Week. I wanted to Christmas shop plus I need some clothing items and I was interested in a large item, a snowblower. So, I went shopping online. It takes me quite awhile since I am careful about exactly what I am getting - size, care instructions, warranties, etc. I invested several hours in the project. My total came to $644, then I applied the 20% off "CYBERWK20" code. My bill came all the way down to $641. Three whole dollars. Awesome!
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Amazon: We were just kidding

I ordered and received an item from Amazon. It was incorrectly advertised - the wrong size. I proceeded to return the item via the website and a window was generated that said the item did not need to be returned that "it was on us" and I took a print screen of the window as backup proof. The window is proof that I was promised a refund. I never saw the refund. I called and was told they had no idea why I would received that window/message but that NOW I had to return the item. That's fine - I will, but shame on Amazon for not even wanting to SEE the document proving my claim. Clearly they do not honor or control what happens within their website.
yuppers

So Sad, actually they still do. Its called the A-Z buyer protection guarentee and it applies to anyone selling through amazon.

Amazon actually uses this to shaft sellers too, but thats beyond the point here.

Open up the better buisness bureau website go to www.bbb.org, find amazon on there, and type in what happened (and post relevant emails or documents if applicable). Then the BBB will force Amazon ( a real person, usually the team lead of the claims department) to consider and respond to you until you come to an agreement (under the BBB's watch).

I'm in the process now and it's great. let us know how it goes for you.

Most items sold on Amazon are sold through independent sellers and not directly through Amazon. Amazon has no control over these sellers and how they handle their refund process.

View more comments (1)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection