State: New Jersey City: Hoboken Product: Amazon Review Listing Clear all filters (1 of 29 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Got this email from Amazon after shopping there for 20 years and spending thousands of dollars. And Amazon sent the email with no proof whatsoever. Told my lawyer who is speaking with the executive offices telling them SEND THE PROOF. Executive offices at Amazon told...

Same happened to me! It’s not an “uneducated review moderator” making the decision lol and why get personal?

It’s a computer doing it. I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation. Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!!

About 7 days later they replied saying my reviews and privileges were restored. I replied directing them to this site and letting them know this was a huge problem and not isolated.

So don’t give up! You have to complain at least twice before a human gets involved.

View more comments
Review
Service
Amazon Review Listing
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution