State: New Jersey City: Hoboken Clear all filters (2 of 2402 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I wrote a review about Amazon.com last week because I was so mad that they sent me an email banning me from reviewing items or asking any questions about an item I would like to purchase on Amazon because they falsely accused me of taking money for reviews which I...

This doesn’t happen in response to review content. It’s a computer making the decision based on seller contact with you before you review.

Also deleting and reposting a review or editing a review triggers it Same happened to me! I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation. Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!!

About 7 days later they replied saying my reviews and privileges were restored. I replied directing them to this site and letting them know this was a huge problem and not isolated.

So don’t give up! You have to complain at least twice before a human gets involved.

View more comments
Review
Service
Amazon Moderator
Reason of review
Good customer service
Got this email from Amazon after shopping there for 20 years and spending thousands of dollars. And Amazon sent the email with no proof whatsoever. Told my lawyer who is speaking with the executive offices telling them SEND THE PROOF. Executive offices at Amazon told...

Same happened to me! It’s not an “uneducated review moderator” making the decision lol and why get personal?

It’s a computer doing it. I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation. Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!!

View more comments
Review
Service
Amazon Review Listing
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Amazon Customer Service