State: New Jersey Product: Amazon Prime Membership Clear all filters (0 of 84 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon - Very Bad Prime Support

I would like to express how frustrated and annoyed I am with the service I have been receiving with Amazon Prime. If you have members pay for a premium service like Prime, at least give them premium service. It all started with an order of an external hard drive and case (#103-7583033-7891418). I ordered it with Prime's free two day shipping. I only received the case an hour after the expected delivery time. I contacted support via live chat, and the first rep I spoke to was Ash. She processed a replacement order (#115-1066157-9090639) and offered a $10 credit. She also told me the replacement would not be sent with Amazon Logistics, like it was the first time. It was. The replacement order was also late, so I contacted live chat again, and spoke to Ellery. She told me Amazon was unable to select what carrier service they use. Due to the miscommunication, she offered another $10 credit. I finally received the external hard drive a day later than originally expected. Come to today... I was shopping for a camera for my vacation in October. I found the Cannon Powershot (#102-1035491-0983449). At the time I ordered it, it showed "FREE PRIME SAME DAY DELIVERY" by 9PM tonight. Come 3:45pm, there was no tracking information, so I contacted live help again, and spoke with Naved. He told me it wasn't going to ship until 11:15pm tonight, and not be delivered until tomorrow. This is absolutely insane, and I am very annoyed. Treat your Prime members better...
2.0
I didn't like
  • False advertising
Reply to reviews

Amazon - Prime Membership Review from Newark, New Jersey

It's glaringly apparent the outsourced and so called "Customer Service Reps" (CSR) barely graduated middle school at this company. A month ago, I ordered an item for $10.00 and I was also charged a whopping $105.93 without warning. I tried to explain this to their CSR only to hear, "Oh umm ok ahh well maybe ahh umm." I then requested a refund-only to hear the same mumbling. I told the CSR I would resolve the matter on my own and ended the call.
2.0