State: New Jersey Product: Amazon Moderator Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I wrote a review about Amazon.com last week because I was so mad that they sent me an email banning me from reviewing items or asking any questions about an item I would like to purchase on Amazon because they falsely accused me of taking money for reviews which I...

This doesn’t happen in response to review content. It’s a computer making the decision based on seller contact with you before you review.

Also deleting and reposting a review or editing a review triggers it Same happened to me! I called and reported it and they filed a complaint with review board, then I got an automated response from the review board stating they carefully reviewed my account and found I was in violation. Well it was obvious to me that was b.s. and this was a form letter so I replied to it stating: clearly you did NOT carefully review my account because if you had you would see I was innocent and restored my account!!!

About 7 days later they replied saying my reviews and privileges were restored. I replied directing them to this site and letting them know this was a huge problem and not isolated.

So don’t give up! You have to complain at least twice before a human gets involved.

View more comments