Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

The item was suppose to actually be deliver til the 26th of January. But I got confirmation on the 19th of January while I was out of town that the item was being delivered on the 19th.

When I got home the package was not at my front door. I immediately asked my neighbors have they seen package and each one said no. I them immediately contacted Amazon on Thursday 20th of January and told them about not recieving item and I'm requesting a refund and they informed they contacted seller on Thursday the 20th of January.

Was told to wait 48 hours for seller to contact about refund. Today January 22 is 48 hours and I contacted Amazon to issue refund and was told by costumer service that I'd have to wait another 40 hours because the last rep I talked to on Thursday 20th did not put in notes that they contacted seller.

User's recommendation: Make sure to deal directly with amazon.

Comments