3.3

I had the same experience several times on Amazon as well as Amazon.de. I actually had a seller not send my items.

I used the tracking number to see that it had been returned to the sell ( Salutto Boutique in Germany) and sent them several emails. They insisted I received the items and refused to refund my money unless I could prove I didn't receive the items even though I explained that the tracking showed it was returned to them. I wrote a very negative review warning other customers and Amazon.de refused to publish it. As an American overseas, this leaves with no recourse.

I have also tried to publish several negative honest reviews on items purchased on Amazon and the same thing happened- they refused to publish it and sent me an email explaining the guidelines. Amazon is very biased and does not allow an honest review of products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Website.

Reason of review: customers are not allowed to give honest negative reviews.

Preferred solution: Allow honest negative reviews!.

Amazon Pros: Speed in delievery.

Amazon Cons: Unethical practices, Customers cannot leave honest negative reviews.

Comments