Verified Reviewer

I'm Gulcan Kok. Amazon.com on May 3, 2020, I created my seller account.

I was asked for additional documents and was told that my seller account would be suspended until I could provide them. These documents are a utility bill and a document to verify my Amazon-registered credit card. I've been sending these documents for 1.5 months and I get negative responses every time. I had non-English characters in my name and address in my documents, and there was no postcode in those documents.

Yes, it may seem impossible to you, but there is a 90% chance that utility bills and other official documents in Turkey don't have a zip code. In our documents, dates are written in the form of days/months/years, as opposed to the format of date writing in the United States. I contacted the service provider to correct these three errors. Despite this, Amazon refuses the documents I sent.

I know of course that it is not possible for the world's most valuable company to buy new sellers at any time, but Amazon did not say it would deactivate my account while charging me the amount of $47.19. I can't find any real people representing Amazon to be interlocutors. I have to tell Jeff's stupid robots that my documents are authentic, that the information I provide is real, and that doesn't seem possible. If my seller account won't be reactivated, Why didn't Amazon tell me that at first and collect payments from me?

In a stressful 1.5 months of trying to get Amazon to accept my documents, no one explained it to me. They didn't say any real reason why my documents were rejected. That's why I'm writing this complaint about Amazon. Amazon has 10 unhappy sellers versus one happy customer, and even more unhappy seller candidates.

Let Amazon know that it is not sustainable to make its sellers, who are business partners, so unhappy. I request that my documents be reviewed and my seller account reactivated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Preferred solution: Reactivation of my seller account.

Comments