Verified Reviewer

Hi,

I have called amazon customer service about this issue and the second time, they helped me. I got a 400 dollar amazon gift card for a traditional indian function that I had.

My first amazon account was terminated because I was too late to respond to a temporary lockout which I didn't know about. This time I had created a new account and then added the gift card and then purchased a 10 dollar valorant gift card of which then it temporarily locked me out of my account. In the email sent, it said I could send a physical picture of the gift card for my account. I did but I keep on getting the same email back and a redo of the instructions and everything.

It was a gift and I of course don't have billing info. And because of this I have lost 400 dollars and also my account. How am I supposed to fix this situation?

Because I don't have the billing info? And also to access customer service it said I have to have my account unlocked which makes no sense.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Shravan Pulicherla

480-494-****

930 W Kaibab Dr

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Easy to buy.

Amazon Cons: Website is a mess of complexity, Untrained dishonest employees.

Comments