Featured Not resolved

Update by user Sep 07, 2017

I contacted Amazon customer service via email telling them that I had posted a review and they sent me back an email saying that my complaint was irrelevant to them as I do not have an Amazon account. I guess hundreds of children missing a once in a lifetime event would be irrelevant to a multi-billion dollar corporation. Bet they all flew to all the areas of totality in their private Jets and watched with their eclipse approved glasses and drank champagne and ate caviar.

Original review posted by user Aug 20, 2017

Three of my children attend Buchanan Intermediate in Branson, Missouri and due to Amazon's negligence in their shipping department their school will not get to have the opportunity of a lifetime to watch the solar eclipse on August 21st! My children and hundreds of others at their school will miss the eclipse! I hope Amazon feels good about ruining this once in a lifetime opportunity for all of the students at Buchanan Intermediate in Branson!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Oh so what ?

With or without equipment children shouldn't stare at the sun. Buy a picture.

Who is going to guarantee that at least one of mommy's little darlings isn't going to screw up at some point ? Then you'll have a permanently visually damaged person.

I can just hear you soccer moms screaming then ...