3.8
Turnaround Time

Hi everyone!

In the beginning of September my boyfriend pre-ordered a book from Amazon.This book was supposed to be my birthday present.

Amazon sent him the tracking number and assured that the book would be shipped in the end of September (as soon as the item would be on sale), then delivered in the beginning of October. So my present could be ready before the 10th of October. To make the story short, I can tell you that I received my book only yesterday, the 4th of November :) Amazon gave us thousands of different excuses. When we finally get some response from customer support, they gave us new tracking number and delivered the order in several days.

Book is really great!

I enjoy reading as well as the design of this edition.

However, it would be nice to know about the delays in advance.Especially when you already have our money.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "to receive notifications about delays". The author is overall dissatisfied with Amazon and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about amazon customer care from Amazon was waiting time , but reviewer liked book. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments