In the beginning of September my boyfriend pre-ordered a book from Amazon.This book was supposed to be my birthday present.
Amazon sent him the tracking number and assured that the book would be shipped in the end of September (as soon as the item would be on sale), then delivered in the beginning of October. So my present could be ready before the 10th of October. To make the story short, I can tell you that I received my book only yesterday, the 4th of November :) Amazon gave us thousands of different excuses. When we finally get some response from customer support, they gave us new tracking number and delivered the order in several days.
Book is really great!
I enjoy reading as well as the design of this edition.
However, it would be nice to know about the delays in advance.Especially when you already have our money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waiting time
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a kindle fire 5th gen, it was new on the market and I wanted something new that will last awhile , BLAH HA HA HA , YEA RIGHT...."
- "Where does Amazon get the nerve suspending sellers with well-establish accounts.Over 3 years I been selling with them with over 60 positive feedback,and one day boom!I receive an email saying..."
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- "Hi everyone! In the beginning of September my boyfriend pre-ordered a book from Amazon. This book was supposed to be my birthday present. Amazon sent him the tracking number and assured..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "It was very bad experience with Oyo rooms I booked one booking with Hotel broad bean vytilla Cochin ref no ETOM7523, but when I visited to hotel they said no..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."