2.3

My orders have been canceled for a second time. And Amazon has not answered the emails regarding the information I provided to demonstrate that I was the cardholder.

For me, it's crucial to receive the engagement ring before the 14 of February.

The suspension of the orders is significantly affecting my schedule.

The drawbacks that Amazon is causing me are the following:

a. First they cancel my initial orders, suspecting that my account had been hacked. I confirm that it was me who used it. Nevertheless, I made a second order.

I copy Anjith to confirm this aspect.

b. The second order was suspended as well as the access to my account, under the argument that you cannot confirm that I am the cardholder of one of my debit cards. In that sense, I attach the photos that confirm that I am the cardholder. Furthermore, to avoid unnecessary delays, I said I can make the transaction with another card.

These emails have not been answered.

c. They canceled my orders and suspended my account for a third time, alleging a suspicion that my account had been hacked again.

I understand and thank Amazon's security policies, nevertheless, I request to have a prompt answer and solution, to avoid unnecessary delays.

User's recommendation: I do not what to recommend to avoid Amazon's continuos cancelation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments