Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 06, 2022

A guy, Antonio Garza, in San Antonio, TX hacked my account with Amazon and he just paid Amazon with my only credit card at BofA on or about 3/25/22. That wasn’t me that was the hacker.

Please contact me at 214-850-****, Gayle Temple in Sunnyvale, TX, a suburb of Dallas.

PLEASE call me!!!!! Thanks,

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2022

I want to cancel the account I had with Amazon Prime. My account was hacked in July of 2021.

He just changed the password and now I have a$4,500 charge on my Amazon acct that he took over and hes had quite a lucrative few months at my expense.

The account was and is at: gt2060@***.com. I live in Sunnyvale, TX and its all been changed so that I cant get into the account because the OTP goes to that acct that he has taken over.

He charged $4,500 to my BofA account to pay Amazon.

Ive tried numerous times to get someone to do something at Amazon, to no avail. Please call me at 121********.

My credit score was 810 and now its dropped to under 750 because of this hacker.

PLEASE, Please call me about this account. Gayle Temple

User's recommendation: Get a mesh router to get him out of your home activities.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Love the ease of a prime acct.

Amazon Cons: Account was stolen by some guy in san antonio.

Comments