Verified Reviewer

I got a new Amazon account. I had bought an Amazon gift card $50 worth.

I put the $50 gift card on Amazon account. I purchased an item. I went back to check the item it says my account has been held put on hold.

Since then which was December 19th I have yet to be able to get my account open or money back no matter what I've done to satisfy them they are not satisfied enough and will not talk to me anymore or do anything about the case my account is on hold been closed and told that it is going to be refunded I've been told everything except for giving my money back in my account open or closed permanently no refund at all the $50 gift card cannot be redeemed or put back on my account. Again they've done nothing to help except for give me the run-around which was no help I've got no refund and nothing else can be done they said that I had violated all their rules I did nothing except her open her account and buy something now I'm being punished.

User's recommendation: I recommend you never have had an account before if you have used it if you can. And do not ever mess up or do anything to *** Amazon off cuz they will steal your money and make you feel like a loser a criminal and a complete chump.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Amazon Cons: No help from customer service, Delays caused by lengthy process.

Comments