I ordered 5 gifts for my nieces Baby Shower and the order finalized on its own I did not complete the mailing address portion due to the fact that the gift was supposed to be mailed directly to her home. Before I was done the system finalized the order and send a Thank You For Your order to me.

I spent 30 minutes trying to speak to someone, via Chat, Phone number to customer service ( which was a Robot) and through the website, with absolutely no satisfaction. So I could not redirect and the order came to my home and not to my niece. She is 4 hour drive from my home, so now I must either drive it there or send it at a considerable mailing fee at my expense, needless to say she could not have opened it at the baby shower as was planned.

In the future there should be an actual process that can easily let you get back into an order to make the corrections, which does now not exist. I did not want to cancel and then reorder for fear that I would not be able to get the items again, due to stock shortages.

Location: Daytona Beach, Florida