State: Montana Province City: Amazon Clear all filters (13 of 2390 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Recently Amazon tricked us into upgrading to the prime account. They did this to my account and my daughters account which was not active for 8 months. I could not locate a number to reach Amazon so I chatted with their customer service department who blamed us for...
Natally

It's now June 2019 and nothing has changed, Amazon automatically signed me up for a free Prime account 30-day trial. It was sent in an email box that is hardly monitored so I was lucky to have seen it at all.

So I canceled the promotion and was sent a confirmation email. So what happens at the end of the trial, I receive a email saying your Prime account this and that. So I go to check and yes indeed they have been attempting to charge a card ( i learned to never leave active or cards with money on Amazon) . I cancel once again only days apart.

It was for the new 12.99 a month deal , but still if they did this to millions of customer, how much are they making in interest alone by having that money sitting in their account until a refund is issued. Just corporate greed at it's finest.

View more comments
Service
Amazon Prime Membership
Reason of review
Tricked to accept unwanted status
Compensation
This is a true record of events that I was subjected to as a customer at amazon.com. although, to be fair I would say 98% of the staff were unprofessional, dishonest and lack integrity. perhaps 2% that I encountered seems like they were willing to help. Based on my...
Machele

When you order something from Amazon and it is defective or missing something, etc. all you do is contact Amazon and the problem is either corrected or you can return it at the seller's expense, etc.

In other words, the problem is fixed and all this can be done online, via email. If you used a debit card, then that is your first mistake. Always use a credit card online so you can dispute the charge if need be before you have to pay for it.

Odd that you would claim to have so much trouble with Amazon, a company that has the best method for addressing problems with orders. As for late delivery, blame Amazon for contracting with the USPS in most cases---a government agency that is known for it's ineffiency---so I will agree with you on that singular point.

Service
Amazon Customer Care
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
An apology for the inconvenience especially surrounding my daughter's personalized book, a full refund on the items placed Dec 1. I never want to support their establishment again.
Tags
  • liar
  • Dishinest

Amazon review in Amazon, Montana Province: Items removed from Cart and price raised

3.8
On Friday Nov 25 2016 I added 3 items to my cart. LG Stylus for $69.99 and a screen protector and case. On following Monday I went to pay and phone had been placed in the saved orders and price went to $99.00. Tuesday Nov 29 I went back into amazon and found another phone exact same for $69.99 and listing said it would be in stock Dec 7 2016. I added to my cart at around 10am. Came home to make purchase and again item was removed again from my cart and placed in saved for later section again the price was raised to $99.00 dollars. The item disappeared. Remember this item was due to be in stock on Dec 7. I went nuts and called them and advised they are pulling a bait and switch. I am sending letter to their headquarters

I have to ask, why don't you simply check out and buy the stuff rather than try to squirrel it away for another day?

Why should a seller leave things in your cart rather than sell to someone else while you take your sweet time.

Something tells me this is something you do all the time, I just can't figure out why?

Do you go to a brick and mortar store, load stuff up in a cart, set it aside for a couple days and expect it to be there at the price it was when you left it?

Get over yourself please

Review
Pros
  • Pricing generally
Cons
  • Changing priced in my cart always an increase never decrease
Pricing issue