State: Montana Province City: Amazon Product: Amazon Prime Membership Clear all filters (3 of 94 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

YEP, AMAZON PRIME SCAM

3.7
I had to order another product to get it delivered in two days instead of ordering it regularly from Prime which charged an extra $5 on the product, but I KNOW it was Prime charge for delivery. WATCH THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMING!!
Problems with payment

PRIME AMAZON MEMBERSHIP

I have been charged twice for membership within a month. When I called a customer service to explain my situation, they hung up on me. I was trying to reach them since 9:00am until12:18pm. The people with whom I spoke were unpleasant. I had the worst customer service experience ever. One of them was Kevin Roy amazon ID 1995- The customer service representative would not transfer me to the Customer Manager, they said, HE DOES NOT WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU... Another customer service representative asked me WHY I HAVE SUCH DIFFICULT NAME....do they have manners. I am very surprised, knowing how huge is Amazon, why they are allowing to have such a poor customer service…do they train them how to speak with customers
Jayshon

I had been a Prime Member for about two years before deciding not to renew this year. Yes, I have experienced that rude customer service as well so I believe you.

I've been strung along for hours trying to get through to that one intelligent person until I have lost my temper. However, THAT is not what is bothering me the most. After not renewing I discovered that Amazon actually alienates those that are not Prime Members with even poorer service!

Today I had a product review rejected because it was under $50 and I'm not a Prime Member. Never heard of such a thing!

"9:00am until12:18pm. The people with whom I spoke were unpleasant"

So you're trying to tell us that you called for 15 hours and only got the worst to the worst?

C'mon..

Tell the truth. You called in there cussing and fussing causing them to hang up in your face.

@Anonymous

9 am to 12:18 pm is 3 hours 18 min NOT 15 hours. Who are you to doubt this person? You can't even do proper math!

View more comments (2)
Amazon Prime Membership
Pros
  • Delivery
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Recently Amazon tricked us into upgrading to the prime account. They did this to my account and my daughters account which was not active for 8 months. I could not locate a number to reach Amazon so I chatted with their customer service department who blamed us for...
Natally

It's now June 2019 and nothing has changed, Amazon automatically signed me up for a free Prime account 30-day trial. It was sent in an email box that is hardly monitored so I was lucky to have seen it at all.

So I canceled the promotion and was sent a confirmation email. So what happens at the end of the trial, I receive a email saying your Prime account this and that. So I go to check and yes indeed they have been attempting to charge a card ( i learned to never leave active or cards with money on Amazon) . I cancel once again only days apart.

It was for the new 12.99 a month deal , but still if they did this to millions of customer, how much are they making in interest alone by having that money sitting in their account until a refund is issued. Just corporate greed at it's finest.

View more comments
Reason of review
Tricked to accept unwanted status
Loss