State: Montana Province City: Amazon Product: Amazon Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 215 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon in Amazon, Montana Province - Refund

I bought samsung s7 edge and powerbank in agust 24 from amazon but s7 was not in good condition and powerbank is not look like shown in the picture and i decided to send them back i print out the labels but the ups guy did not take the powerbank so i just send the samsung s7 edge and after 10 days they refund the powerbank even thogh i did not send it ... i think they mixed the labels and i e mailed to the amazon customer service and i explained the situation but they were so rude(They almost accuse me) and they did not pay my money back(Worth 350 dolar) .Their customer service is really really rude so i am not gonna shopping there anymore
Review
Service
Amazon Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
This is a true record of events that I was subjected to as a customer at amazon.com. although, to be fair I would say 98% of the staff were unprofessional, dishonest and lack integrity. perhaps 2% that I encountered seems like they were willing to help. Based on my...
Machele

When you order something from Amazon and it is defective or missing something, etc. all you do is contact Amazon and the problem is either corrected or you can return it at the seller's expense, etc.

In other words, the problem is fixed and all this can be done online, via email. If you used a debit card, then that is your first mistake. Always use a credit card online so you can dispute the charge if need be before you have to pay for it.

Odd that you would claim to have so much trouble with Amazon, a company that has the best method for addressing problems with orders. As for late delivery, blame Amazon for contracting with the USPS in most cases---a government agency that is known for it's ineffiency---so I will agree with you on that singular point.

Review
Service
Amazon Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
An apology for the inconvenience especially surrounding my daughter's personalized book, a full refund on the items placed Dec 1. I never want to support their establishment again.
Tags