Verified Reviewer

3.0

I ordered three $200 Visa Gift cards on January 1. The package arrived at 6 pm on January 3, and required a secure 6 digit code for the driver to leave the package with us.

When we opened the package, we had the receipt of the 3 gift cards.

However that was all that was in the package; no $200 gift cards!

I called Amazon to complain and get this resolved. I was told by the Amazon employee that there is nothing they can do to refund or replace the three gift cards, BECAUSE THE CARDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED!!!

I explained I could not have used something that I do not have and that the package that was supposed to contain the cards just arrived. The cards were used prior to receiving the empty package!

This means someone at Amazon kept the cards and used them.

This is theft! Amazon employees are stealing these cards and using them and Amazon is taking no responsibility and making this my loss.

User's recommendation: If this is happening with gift cards, it is also happening with high end items such as watches. Try to prove to Amazon the box you received was empty and your expensive item was never sent. I will not purchase anything other than cleaning supplies from Amazon ever again.

Amazon Pros: Fast and easy to make purchase.

Amazon Cons: Fighting for justice on the stolen cards that happened at amazon.

Location: Lincolnton, North Carolina