I ordered a kennel home &;;;;;;;; garden. The first order did not come with parts.

When I contacted the seller and asked only that they send me the missing parts, they basically called me a liar. I spoke to a rep at Amazon who offered to send me another kennel. That box was also open and damaged upon arrival. The second order did not contain the parts as well.

At that point I decided I did not want to continue to work with this seller. Not only are the half packaging their orders but their customer service is horrible. Both Amazon reps that I spoke to were very polite and was helpful. I will never order from this seller again and Amazon should consider taking their products off their site if this how they are going to treat customers.

As the old saying goes guilty by association. I order often from Amazon and never had an issue like this.

Amazon reps were kind and understanding. If I could give them zero stars I would.

User's recommendation: Do not order from this seller. Both items I received were boxes were damaged and open upon arrival and missing parts . Customer accused me of lying when I asked only for missing parts to replaced and sent to me. They have horrible customer service.

Location: Columbia, South Carolina