Verified Reviewer

I bought a 650.00 pc set up system for my son as a birthday gift. I was told it would be delivered today.

I then received an email stating this passag package was delivered. I live in an apartment community and I saw a fed ex truck driving around delivering packages today, however I did not receive mine. More importantly, I Contacted Amazon to see how this could be resolved. I was then placed on a long hold and told by the representative that they were contacting the fedex driver to find them location of the package.

I was them told it was a long hold with fedex and they couldnt hold. I was then advised that I bought this through a third party seller and I would have to wait 48 hours for a response. Then at that point Amazon could assist if the seller wouldnt. My sons birthday is TOMORROW which is why I ensured my package would be here ON Time .

Now I have NOTHING to give my son for his birthday because I spent 650 bucks on this! Not receiving any immediate action and the lack of care and concern from Amazon was EXTREMELY disappointing .

User's recommendation: I do not recommend!

Amazon Cons: No help.