I didnt get my entire order of a fire pit table and six bar stools for almost 3000.00. I got one box with two barstools.

No table; no 7 piece set. June 1 I placed the order. Thus, I called the manufacturer who promptly told me they couldnt help. Amazon asked for my review of the 7 pieces.

I called to say I dont have seven pieces. Amazon started the return procedure for the seven pieces I dont have. I returned one box with two bar stools. I got a call from Pilot to pick up the other pieces that never shipped.

I called Amazon 4 times for my refund. Ist call said I would receive a refund in 5-7 days. Nothing. Next call I got an offer for 40.00 for my trouble.

Next call They received my box with a refund coming in 3 days. Nothing. I looked at my order status. It said I requested a pick up.

This is July 23.

I finally got in touch with Julie at Amazon Apparently I will have a refund in yet another 3-5 days Yes totally pissed off consumer. My next resource will be a dispute with my credit card company

Location: Loveland, Colorado